16 Aug 2011

Indoor Mold is a Major Health Concern

Research suggests that more than 50% of homes have indoor mold. Experts liken the health effects of mold to asbestos for the danger s it poses. Health issues can include everything from itchy eyes and runny noses to serious respiratory ailments and even death.

Most homeowners tackle mold problems with bleach. Sadly, bleach isn’t effective against mold. It will temporarily clean the surface, but it won’t kill the roots that burrow into things like drywall and grout. In addition, the harmful chemicals and fumes from bleach also pose a health danger.

So what is the solution? Find a product like MoldOff, that removes mold and mildew at the source. MoldOff is a green, eco-friendly, pH neutral and biodegradable mold removal product. The product is safe to humans and pets yet cleans better than the other harsh products on the market, and it won’t cause any dangerous health issues.

Unlike traditional “wet kill” products, MoldOff works as it dries – hardening over the moldy surface to form an invisible film that physically crushes the mold micro-organism underneath. Of course, that also means MoldOff requires no scrubbing. Just spray it on, walk away, and let it work.
MoldOff! Get rid of mold once and for all, and do it in a way that’s better for you and the planet.

[top]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>