“We came home after a holiday away to find our 102 year old restored Victorian Home flooded; the result of a hot-water pipe breaking in the 2nd floor restroom, that had run for 3 days-non stop. While our insurance covered $5,000 towards mold removal, our estimates ranged from $50,-55,000 to save our home…(and this was just for mold removal!) This was where we stood to lose our home even before re-construction and “gutting” began. We first got a thorough report from an environmentalist giving step by step remediation work-orders. Wall by wall directions were given as to removal, air scrubbing, equipment, ventilation, and outlined protective gear (masks-head to toe protection, basically). I called to ask about the effectiveness of MoldOff on such a large scale project and ordered 4 gallons as we began our quest to save our home. Following the environmentalists instructions and using MoldOff; following up with inspections to insure that we were indeed mold-free … we did it! I will never be able to thank my son and son in laws and husband and friends enough. Armed with MoldOff we saved our “dream home”.
“I am not sure that MoldOff has ever been used to combat such a large-scale mold home-remediation project as this, as we took off lathe and plaster, ceilings… working from all angles. The question became, “How much sweat equity are you willing to invest to make it happen?” It cost us the $5,000 to have our contractor help us remove lathe and plaster – and to remediate some asbestos the environmental inspector had found – but the MoldOff and safety / ventilation equipment was a minor investment compared to the estimates for the job to be contracted out. It has now been a year since our initial water-disaster, but our home is mold free, thanks to your product and advice. Thank you for giving our home back to us.”
“We made a big mistake by storing our foam mattresses in a moist area without a rubber cover. Consequently, a black mildew permeated nearly the whole thickness of the mattresses, some worse than others. Our first reaction was to discard the mattresses as we thought it was a hopeless problem. Just to be sure there was no solution to the mildew problem, we went to the internet. Somehow, we found Moldoff which we thought should be used empirically before we threw the mattresses out. So we purchased a gallon of Moldoff and sprayed it on one mattress, lathered it in and let it soak. Then, we sprayed it again and used a thick cotton towel to absorb the excess fluid. We were surprised to see the black color gradually disappear. Some of the stubborn stains we sprayed a third time and rubbed the stains with towels which removed most of the discoloration. . What shocked us the most were the unbelievable final results! The foam mattresses remained firm and free of mildew for months and months to this day! We cannot thank the producers of Moldoff enough for the great outcome.” — Judith and Franklin in New Hampshire
“I live in a very humid environment. I purchased a very expensive suit-jacket and slacks. Went to put on the jacket and thought I had paint spots on the edge, but found out from the cleaners that it was mold/mildew. They treated it and it was back in two weeks. I tried a number of products to resolve the problem. Then I found your product on-line and sprayed a small amount on the jacket and prayed. Next day, it was totally gone, but back in smaller amounts a few weeks later. Sprayed it again – the bonus was the product smells fresh, not horrid! It went away and has not come back. I still spray that one pocket every 3-4 months just in case. It is black, by the way, and no color problems at all from your product. I also sprayed the walls of my closet three times, a week apart, and no more black spots.” — Dene